9.09.2009

luckiest day of the year ^^

Today happens to be baba's birthday and the wedding day of hundreds, or probably even thousands, of couples in the world. According to the Yahoo homepage, there's a lot of other frenzy going on to celebrate September 9, 2009.

So... what's up?

Well as of the moment, plans are up in the clouds. Last week I felt like I had everything set up already. The venue, cake, and even Chinese delicacies were all chosen and set up, but today it seems like it's all gone to waste. Just as expected, mom threw a h-u-g-e menopausal fit today that may carry on til the afternoon. BUMMER~!

In the car on the way to work, she said: Honey, only you and your dad will celebrate his birthday.. I'm not coming!!!

Huh??? What the........?????????????

It's insaaaaane. I swear, I was walking towards the hospital and my mind just couldn't get anything straight. What am I going to do now? Mom isn't coming therefore her other friends may not come... how about baba's friends? I can't just sit there with a 50+ age group. I need mom to entertain me.

Arabian Knight might be coming... not sure. He was asking me about the time we'd have dinner and I don't know what to say, because baba never had dinner without mom.

Omggggg... what a huge headache, walahi!

No comments:

Post a Comment