7.18.2009

ana mudarissa

In English... I'm a teacher, a modeling instructor in fact.



LOL...

It gives me shivers down my spine whenever I answer people who ask,

"So, what do you do at the Recreation?"
Not that I'm embarrassed to tell them, but in a society that mildly dictates conservativism, women like me bite their tongue a moment before answering.


I answer them honestly and get different reactions... For those who have known me all my life were in complete disbelief (aka: You got to be kidding me...No way!), them who have just became acquainted with me didn't seem surprised since they sorta had a feeling I modeled, and the rest were queasy coz they'd prefer me doing more professional stuff (hmmm... in whatever definition that may mean).

FYI:
I trained under John Robert Powers in the Philippines and have joined various runway and photoshoots during my stay there.

Regardless of how uneasy my gut feels when promted with this question, I proudly tell them what I do because it's truly a source of my happiness. Working with young girls and adolescent ladies wanting to be like me and my other colleagues in the modeling industry inspires me to wake up in the morning with a extreme boost of energy enough to last until the Christmas shopping rush.

So yeah, I'm excited for my first class tomorrow and our Fashion Show on Wednesday. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. wow.....ur into modelling..i bet you have long slender legs..hehehe inggit ako.

    ReplyDelete