8.31.2009

horoscopes... horrorscopes!

This week I came down with a sore throat and contact dermatitis on my left arm. Trust me, it's not a fun combination. For one, I really needed to hide my rashes so that my patients wouldn't get frightened at the sight of it, and second I had to stifle my cough while inside hospital premises to keep people within a twelve inch radius around me. I didn't want to wear the face mask because I knew that would make people freak out even more. LOL. Don't worry, I've already sought treatment and got a day and a half off from work. Went home early Saturday, stayed in bed Sunday... and now here shiny and polished blogging during duty hours.

I had a lot of time last night so I checked out horoscope websites and read about August's forecast. Yes, I do believe in those, along with psychic readings and fortune tellers. It's exciting to sit and listen to them telling you what the future brings. I just don't go hardcore and pattern my destiny with what they tell me. The future is unknown, although these psychics say stuff, it's not real until it is real. I still believe in destiny and choice -- choice to make or break it.

Like I recall how my ex and I went to this renowned fortune teller in the Philippines last year. He said many great things about us and gave out this sparkly future of our relationship. Something about us supporting each other to make our dreams come true and blah blah blah. He also mentioned about how we needed our parents approval first. I give this psychic credit for revealing accurate information about our relationship that we have never told anyone. He also gave us such a great overview of our destiny which didn't come to a realization since it was my ex and I chose to break up (something Mr. Psychic never mentioned would happen).

Get my point?

Here's my August forecast link: http://www.astrologyzone.com/forecasts/monthly/pisces_full.php

At the end of the month, I like to look back and see if any of what's written did come true. I didn't want to read the whole page again, so I just scrolled down to the Pisces Dates to Note.

August 5: Hmmm... I don't recall any secrets.
August 13: New house? Nada. Yes, we had dinner with a family friend.
August 18: Oh yeah, baba's secretary. Uggghhhh... loooooong story. And yes, our house is still standing... no electrical problems to make it burn down. Thank God!
August 21: Not applicable. LOL
August 22: Yes, I think romance did sparkle. ;)
August 26: Probably work??

Gee, it also mentioned about refreshing your appearance. True. My hair is in dire need of a new hairstyle and haircolor touch-up, but I still don't know which sane beauty salon to go to. I'm very picky when it comes to hair and skin care, that when I was in the Philippines, only my Japanese or Malaysian hairstylist could touch my hair... and they were living two cities away from me! Yes, I am willing to go through all that trouble in the name of vanity. Slap me now.

And yesterday was a most romantic day for me. Oh Lord, I in bed alone at home with two maids and a driver. Truly romantic.

I wouldn't say that this was a horrorscope but it is quite accurate once you read her lengthy monthly forecast. This woman is one of the more reliable psychics I have found on the internet. If any of you, my dear readers, know a better site, please leave it at the comments section.

Life is what we make of it. I have some friends who are so hardcore on these stuff that they can't even make a decision without reading what the planets, stars, and sun have to say. Oh boy, imagine how much fun our conversations are. Mars being on retrograde? LOL!! You've got to be kidding me. But my love still goes out to them. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment